Saturday, March 7, 2009

Metal

Metal or better known as "White Music" to some of my friends has obtained to my better stacher or something like that.

You know the sad thing is is that my mom doesn' even want me on this blog stuff it's something about me being safe or something, I don't know she lets my little brother do this crap and he's perfecty fine.

Your probably going to see alot of "yuri" .

But now it's been completly destroyed for what it's been like they made shows, t-shirts, an freakin playstation games. Thats basicaly it,

Logan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Logan!

    nice blog!, I see you like Heavy Metal music, my son is in a band here in Australia and he plays guitar and sings, he really loves it and is now studying Sound Engineering to work in the Music industry doing that also. I see you like Warcraft - great! I have a neighbour who plays that and he paints the amazing little soldiers etc, is this the same kind you play? Have a great day and write more!!
    Jenny from Australia

    ReplyDelete